The Council sets a fixed budget each year (known as precept) which it requests is included in the Council Tax bills sent to around 150 households in the parish. In 2016–17 this figure was £12,900. Besides administration costs and staffing, this money was spent on allotments, bus shelters, footpaths and open spaces, and grants to local organisations including the village hall.
Our accounts are independently audited each year and are in the public domain.
- 2016-17 governance statement
- 2016–17 external audit March
- Significant expenditure variances for 2017
- 2016–17 £100+ expenditure list
- Governance & audit information for 2016
- External bank audit for 2016
- Significant expenditure variances for 2016
- 2015-16 £100+ expenditure list
For more details see the Towns and Parishes page on the SODC website.
Click here to review your Council Tax bill online.