Parish Council Services

In all cases please contact Mrs M Sermon, our Parish Clerk.


To find out if there is space available on our two allotment sites at Sonning Eye and Playhatch, please contact the Clerk.

Fly tipping and problems with roads and paths

These should be reported in the first instance using the website FixMyStreet which provides a fast link to the appropriate local council departments.

Village hall bookings

Please see the village hall website

To receive occasional parish news, please add yourself to our secure list.